Diploma in Barbering VTCT
This is a 2 month programe, part-time course that will be taught one day a week in the academy and one day a week at home.
This qualification is based on the national occupational standards for barbering and it will be packed with all the exciting practical skills and knowledge you require to learn how to cut and style men’s hair. You will be provided with a personal tutor who will take you through your learning journey.
You will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology and health and safety. You will also develop the knowledge, understanding and skills to advise and consult with clients and then provide a complete barbering service which includes, shampooing and conditioning, cutting and finishing hair.
- Advise and consult with clients
- Health and Safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cut men’s hair using basic techniques
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques
- Dry and finish men’s hair
All students are required to purchase a uniform and kit
DURATION: 8 weeks
COST: 1190 £